The Oxford Nursing Home in Oxford, England, has been a home for nursing homes and their residents for more than 70 years.
On Tuesday, it was closed for renovations.
But the building’s history will be preserved, the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported.
The building, which is part of the Oxford City of Oxford and is known as the Oxford Nursing Homes, was built in 1896 and housed two nursing homes.
In the 1930s, the nursing homes moved to a new building in the same area, but this one was built with the intention of preserving the building.
The Oxford Nursing homes were designed by architect Joseph A. Katz.
His building is still standing today.
Katz designed the Oxford Health and Social Services nursing homes in Oxford from the 1930 to the 1950s.
In 1946, the two hospitals were merged into the Oxford National Hospital.
In 1951, the new Oxford National Health Service hospital opened, but the nursing home buildings remained in use.
In 1966, the city of Oxford bought the nursing houses and the new hospital.
The new hospital opened in 1972.
The nursing homes were originally located at the Oxford Hospital, and they were operated by the Oxford Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
In addition to the Oxford and Oxford Nursing Centers, there was a third nursing home building, the Oxford Community Health Services.
The new hospital was opened in 1978 and is the oldest and largest hospital in the UK.
The city of London also purchased the nursing centers in 2008.
Oxford is one of the most culturally diverse places in the world.
The town of Oxford is a multicultural area, and its population is approximately 6,000 people.
There are around 1,500 Jewish residents of Oxford.